The NG e-Penis Calculator The NG e-Penis Calculator

Funny...

but i'm a girl.... and i checked, i don't have one.... lol though.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Loving it!

Is there somewhere to post it? I made an awesome dark one! I have the file saved as a GIF. Where do i post?

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

Awesome!

I know nothing of Hellsing, but i love this game! I even saved one of the pictures! You should make a place to post it!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWESOME!!!

I love it!
Try this:

1-2-2-2-3---3---2-1-3-1-2-1-3-1-2-1-3 --81---2-1-3-1-2-1-3-4-5-6-780---5-9-
----9------0-1---1-3-4--2---4---5-6-7 -8---c---b0---0---1---3-4-5-6-7-9-00-
--2---8---c--------------0---0--6-6-7 -8-a-2-2-3-3-4-4-5-5-6-6-7-3-0---8-a-
0-a-0--6-6-7-6-6-7-3-a-----------

I love this game it rocks!!!! I like the guy with the green hair. And the extras are hilarious! Make more!!!

Custom Hero - Basic 2 Custom Hero - Basic 2

Found a Glitch (not the hair thing either)

Whenever im finished, and save it, when it goes back the color on the pants goes back to white instead of what i had. And question color two on the pants, what is it for, when i use it the pants flash that color, then stay color one. Just wondering, i like it, but it does need some more choices, though i did make an awesome ninja i call Ocanaro. When i tried to go post it though, it takes me to a shopping place for golf... so what do we do if we want to post it?

-=- Windows Mista -=- -=- Windows Mista -=-

I found a few problems...

When i went into the Matty user, pong showed up as a blank wallpaper, and after opening the my computer once and going through the control panel, it wouldn't open it again.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

Oh drat. Looks like the computer things a real problem... the pong thing might just be because of complex coding throughout.... I fix it soon enough. ;-)